February 2011 Moms

jeans after a c section?????

Ok, so my maternity jeans are HUGE! like, Im unable to keep them from falling off...

I can button my pre prego jeans, but it HURTS! It looks like I have a weird super huge, BULGE down there...

i have lost all of my prego weight!!!

I had a C section. Im not too worried about wearing them now.. But, I am very excited about a girls night out for my bestfriends Bday in 2 weeks (Im surpising her.. she thinks I wont be able to make it, but hubby is MAKING me go.. he says I need a break! love him)

WTH am I supposed to wear!?

when am i going to look normal again???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: jeans after a c section?????

• Well your lucky I can't button my prepreg jeans yet. I gained all in my ass and thighs and hips :( I have a little bulge above my scar, which I had the first time too. After a few months and my body was back to normal it went away. I'm soooo frustrated with nothing to wear. And I refuse to buy a bigger size to wear for a short period of time. I've been wearing the ONE pair I have that fit or yoga pants....OVER IT. 
    Nicole, Mommy to baby Jordan Santiago born 3-31-06 and Isabella Grace born 1/28/2011 image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Maybe just wear a dress?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh it's so nice to hear that someone else is going through this too!  My maternity jeans are falling off me and my pre-pregnancy jeans are just uncomfortable to wear even though I can button them.  (Not to mention the lovely muffin top they give me.)  

I'm living in yoga pants which are oh so fashionable.  But when I do have to go out in public, where I might want to look presentable, I wear my maternity jeans and then use my belly support to hold them up.  I'm also starting to think that I may just wear the pre pregnancy jeans with my bella band. 

Just got cleared from the doctor yesterday to start exercising so I'm hoping that this problem won't last too much longer. Hope you have fun at your girls night out... I'm really jealous you have one planned! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Honestly I think its worth the little money it costs for a new pair of jeans to make you feel good to go out in public, even if they are 1 or 2 sizes bigger that is ok. I was mostly wearing all dresses and 2 pairs of maternity leggings because they were low enough under my belly because my old jeans are all really low rise and rub my scar area, plus my hips expanded so they are not too comfortable right now anyway.

I went out and got a pair of jeans for $20 at forever 21 and a pair of joes jeans on sale for $40 at norstrom rack so now I have 2 pairs of jeans to wear until things are "normal" again in the belly area. Its worth the small price to wear normal clothes again, and after they are too big you can donate them, sell them on e-bay, or give them to a friend.

Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I went to Target for a pair of 12's to wear. They were on the clearance rack, so I scored them for $9. Totally wort it to have one pair of jeans that fit me.

Unfortunately, I've lost a little more weight now and am in between sizes. My 10's don't fit yet, but these 12's fall off my butt. I have a belt on and that helps. Might go get another pair, I hate wearing too small jeans.

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Did you get a beband? You could use that. I was back in buttoned pants around 8-10 weeks last time
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I wear a lot of dressed and flowy skirts or even pencil skirts right now. I can fit into my pre-PG jeans but they are not comfortable yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"