Austin Babies
Options

Teeth, how long do they take to come in?

It's been a while since DS has gotten any new teeth. He is working on all 4 canines now. He is really driving me crazy and I'm wondering how long it takes for them to come in? 3 have broken through the skin and the 4th is on it's way. At what point do they become more tolerable, after they are fully in place or after they are through the skin?

Thanks!

Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>

Re: Teeth, how long do they take to come in?

• Options

I.feel.you.

Tommy has been cutting the same four teeth (canines) for over a month now- closer to two.  The top came in over a week and the bottom ones are just hanging out down there, right below the gum. And he's MISERABLE.

So, my official answer- too long. 

• Options
    imagemcurban:

I.feel.you.

Tommy has been cutting the same four teeth (canines) for over a month now- closer to two.  The top came in over a week and the bottom ones are just hanging out down there, right below the gum. And he's MISERABLE.

This exactly.  For.freaking.ever....

Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsShackleford:
    imagemcurban:

I.feel.you.

This exactly.  For.freaking.ever....

Lame. We are going on a trip in April and I'm really hoping he's over it by then. Poor guy. If it is hurting him near as much as me then he's really miserable.

Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"