Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Oh Hi. I'm a Lumpy Cow.

DS baptism is this weekend and I went shopping for a new dress this past Sunday. Went with DH (mistake #1) and we went in a whole bunch of stores but found nothing. In the last store, there was one dress in my pre-pregnancy dress size but nothing bigger. I tried it on and DH conviced me that it would work so I bought it (mistake #2). Just tried it on again and there is NO WAY in hell that I am going to be comfortable in it and it looks like I'm a poorly stuffed couch with all my lumps and bumps, even with spanks. Also I never took into consideration that I'm going to have to BF the baby at some point while I'm dressed (mistake #3). So now I have to start all over again, on top of returning to those stores to return what I already bought. I'm just praying DS is having a good day tomorrow, cause I fear we're going to be shopping for awhile before I find something that I don't look like a hot mess in.

Wow, sorry. This turned into quite a long rant!

Re: Oh Hi. I'm a Lumpy Cow.

• That sucks, gl tomorrow I hate shopping for clothes now too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will say, JCpenny is not post pregnancy friendly. Every flaw stuck out like a sore thumb in every outfit i tried on. Never. Again.

Santas little helper!

• Loading the player...
  • Try Ann Taylor Loft, or better yet, their Factory Store if you have one local. Their dresses always look really nice on.
  • I had the same problem looking for the dress to wear to Lukes dedication last month! I was suprised at how little I could find. I finally got a dress that my husband swore was a chikita banana dress. I rocked it the best I could though. Good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought a skirt and sweater set from ann taylor and I wore a belt around my waist over the cardigan. I like the skirt because it can easily be taken in once i loose this baby weight and the cardigan set is great as it is easy to nurse with it on. I wanted to wear a dress, but I had the same problem trying to figure out how I was going to nurse. Either pants and a top or a skirt and a top are your best options! GL!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It is so hard to find clothes that will work with a) nursing bra b) nursing in general c) that fit and are still stylish.

Good luck to you finding a dress...I'm so glad I dont have anything coming up soon that I need to shop for! I have until the end of May before vacation...

A + Life

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

• DS got baptized on Sunday. I thought I was looking really good until I looked at all the pics Sad DS was super cute though!

Have a good time at the baptism! We have some family drama that messed up Arden's but it was still a really special time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagechristine_marie:

DS got baptized on Sunday. I thought I was looking really good until I looked at all the pics Sad DS was super cute though!

Have a good time at the baptism! We have some family drama that messed up Arden's but it was still a really special time.

I know what you mean, I thought I looked great but alas, after seeing the pictures it brought me back to reality and how many pounds I have to loose! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"