3rd Trimester

Due date

And I am sooooo done.  I had a bunch of contractions this morning at 4-5 am but they're gone.  I'm so tired of this.  At least I slept ok last night.  I'm going in to work for a few hours and I'm supposed to meet with my doula at 1pm.  I've been having lots of talks with this little guy about how it would be extremely rude to show up after he is expected so he'd better hurry his little butt up.  Fingers crossed.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Due date

• Lots of labor dust your way!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sorry he is still in there.  I know the feeling.  I'm 3 days till my due date and looks like she won't be here then.  However DH did accupressure on me last night and we had sex.  Now I'm cramping and lots of discharge and some pink mucus. Here is to hoping our LO show up very soon!!!!
    Baby number 2 is on the way!! 1st - Kyla Faulk born 2/23/2011 My Wedding Bio BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's so much harder the second time around if you had #1 early.  It's like you just expect it to happen again and it makes the waiting horrible.  It's even worse when yo're having false labor every single night.

Hang in there.  It can't be too much longer!

• my due date was yesterday and L&D said i was having irregular contractions...so i go home and wait for regular ones...well i did...had them all last night and they dam well stopped this morning!

my doula keeps reminding me "nipple stimulation" and sex lol -_-

Daisypath Anniversary tickers pregnancy due date
  • image babygeegee:

my due date was yesterday and L&D said i was having irregular contractions...so i go home and wait for regular ones...well i did...had them all last night and they dam well stopped this morning!

my doula keeps reminding me "nipple stimulation" and sex lol -_-

My DH keeps recommending sex too.  I do want this baby out but I don't know if I want him out that badly.  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards