Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Re-Introduction

So I used to be an active Bumper but having a baby takes up a lot of time! I thought I would re introduce myself!

My name is Brittany and I have a 13...almost 14...month old son named Connor Jedidiah. He is beautiful. Fine blonde hair and bright blue eyes. The kid looks nothing like me. Okay, that's a lie...he has my bone structure in the face. I live with my boyfriend and soul mate David. We have been together for 7 months now but best friends for 2 years. He loves my son like his own.

Before David and I became romantic I was in a terrible relationship with my son's father and now I am working on eliminating that problem soon.

I work full time a hotel at the front desk and David works full time as a baker so I am shocked that I have lost all my baby weight and then some with all the pastries he brings me..

Aside from my job at the hotel I am a full time mother...duh. Connor was born 5 weeks early but you wouldn't know it by looking at him. We co-slept for 8 months and I breast fed for a year.  I am also currently training to be a perfect house wife. I am very old fashion and hope to be a stay at home mother, or at least have my home look like I am.

Can't wait to re-get-to-know all you ladies and I look forward to the fun we will have.

BrittAny Nicole
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Re-Introduction