3rd Trimester
Options

holy lightning crotch!

I've gotten lightning crotch occasionally for the past few weeks, but tonight it's insane. Anyone else get it rapid fire?

Re: holy lightning crotch!

• Options
    Me too. I was going to ask my dr about it at my appoint on Monday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Options

yeah i had exactly that a few weeks ago..now its sorta died down from rapid fire to intermittent strikes but it still makes me jump a lil' when im sitting down or wanna grab myself when it happens! as if that would stop the lightning bolt from escaping, its crazy.

i used to describe it to my dr as feeling like i was being impaled from the inside out. Early on my dr told me it was the baby hitting some nerves but now when i get it she says its cuz my LO's head is really low. its definitely a duller lighning bolt nowadays... if that is any consolation..

• Loading the player...
  • Options

my due date is Tuesday....and for the past 2 days i have been up at night with this (seems to only happen before and when in bed!)

its so painful....sitting down makes my "jolts" worse! xx

Daisypath Anniversary tickers pregnancy due date
  • Options
    Yea me too!!! I am not sure what it is or what is causing it. But I described it to my husband as being kicked repeatedly in the vagina with a pair of steal toe boots!!! I having been experiencing this a lot lately! Maybe its progress!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"