Babies: 9 - 12 Months

does your baby wear shoes

hi does your  baby wear shoes if you go out to store or playdate if they are not walking ?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: does your baby wear shoes

• DS never wears shoes.  1-he's not walking yet lol and 2-when he starts to learn to walk, it's best for them to learn barefoot.  Once he gets the hang of it and we need to walk outside, I'll put shoes on him (obviously)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • He does not wear shoes in the house but he does outside or when we go somewhere. He has a pair of soft cowboy boots for in the house when its really cold. He loves them heh

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Loading the player...
  • if it's cold yes.. to keep her feet warm.

• DD wears soft soled shoes all the time. They help keep her socks on and her feet warm. Not to mention they are pretty cute!
  • I put shoes on her 1/2 the time.

She is just *starting* to take little steps here and there and shoes really make it a lot more difficult for her.

High risk momma: Diagnosed with a partially abrupted placenta at 32 weeks and sentenced to strict bed rest for the remainder. Pregnancy Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I put him in soft soled shoes sometimes because I think they are cute, but mostly they just end up getting kicked off. Right now they serve absolutely no purpose, and my DS apparently thinks it's incredibly lame to be in a complete "outfit."
  • Yes...DS wears shoes now.  We didn't for the first 6 months but soon realized he hated shoes and socks.  He still rips them off here and there but is doing much better than he used to. 
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• We dont even own a pair yet.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She only wears shoes if we are going out and its cold.  Otherwise she is barefoot since she loves to rip socks off.
  • yep all the time...he has a million pairs too...they are too cute not to wear!
  • Not at home, but he does when we go out.  It's freezing here and it helps to keep his darn socks on his feet.

• imagelmpdjc:

Not at home, but he does when we go out.  It's freezing here and it helps to keep his darn socks on his feet.

This exactly. 

Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
  • My DS walks, but prior to that he always wore shoes outside of the house (never at home - none of us wear shoes in the house).  

His socks would never stay on his feet if he didn't have shoes on!!  It's also cold here so socks alone wouldn't be sufficient.  I had Robeez or Pedipeds for that purpose...nothing to expensive. 

• I didn't buy her a pair until she was a very confident walker, and wanted to play in the grass and what not.
  • imagenaturegirl417:
    She only wears shoes if we are going out and its cold.  Otherwise she is barefoot since she loves to rip socks off.

This is DD exactly.  I'll put socks on her before I take her out of the car because otherwise she just takes them off while I'm driving.  At home I don't even bother trying.

• I put shoes on LO once it started getting cold out in the fall, he's fully walking so he needs shoes out now

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"