Babies: 0 - 3 Months

All smiles!

So hubby and I have been enjoying seeing our LO smile so much more! Its so cute to see that toothless smile. Melts our heart.

Who else is enjoying their toothless smiles? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: All smiles!

• We are, too! Never remember to capture it on camera, though.
  • Absolutely. We've been enjoying them even when they weren't real smiles, and they were just facial tics.

His smiles & giggles @ 6:30am are what makes me actually OK with being awake at that hour. (I'm not a morning person by nature!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image wt.o_eight@yahoo.com:
    We are, too! Never remember to capture it on camera, though.

lol. awe. gotta keep that camera handy! we finally were able to capture hers...but i'm having a hard time trying to post it. darn. :(

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image crusty1:

Absolutely. We've been enjoying them even when they weren't real smiles, and they were just facial tics.

His smiles & giggles @ 6:30am are what makes me actually OK with being awake at that hour. (I'm not a morning person by nature!)

yeah I can so agree with you on the bold part. i was just thinking that this morning about the same time too. lol. 

• I'm loving it as well! She's getting to where she'll smile at me, but every morning (this morning around 4:30am) so was smiling and squealing at the ceiling fan. I'm glad it was this early because DH finally got to see it, he's normally already gone when she "talks" and smiles at the fan!

Here's yesterday:

Peanut BFP 9.18.2009 EDD 5.23.2010 m/c 10.16.2010
    blighted ovum

Rylee Elise BFP 4.28.2010 EDD 1.7.2011 born 12.27.2010

Preston Hayes BFP 8.29.2012 EDD 5.11.2013 born sleeping @ 17 weeks 12.1.2012
    severe necrotizing acute chorioamnionitis from peptostreptococcus

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ***PgAL/PAL Always Welcome***