3rd Trimester

Anyone else having this problem?!? (May be a little TMI)

I won't post the "D" word, but it seems I am having a MAJOR issue with "the runs"- I had them pretty bad last Thursday, had to call my doc because I had lower back cramping and I thought my body was going through the natural cleansing process pre-labor. (I am 38 weeks tomorrow). Well, weekend came and went, things were fine except for some nausea, then it seems I woke up last night with the same issue, was fine for most of the day and now I am sitting here with a horribly (and I mean HORRIBLY) gurgling stomach, not even sure I I will even be able to go to sleep. Argh. My last day of work is supposed to be Friday and I am thinking I may have to cut out early. (Won't bother me any!) ;o) Doc did tell me it is a sign of impending labor. Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see! 

Re: Anyone else having this problem?!? (May be a little TMI)

• I enter my 38th week tomorrow and have been dealing with increased and urgent BMs the past three days.  But no nausea, thank goodness.  I have also heard that this can be a sign of impending labor and was looking for some info too!  Anyone have any info?
  • I have not had "D" but I can say that my stools have become much more consistent and after almost every meal since I hit about 37 half weeks. 
    2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just make sure that you don't have a bug and that you're not getting dehydrated. Some people do experience the "cleansing" before labor, but I've heard in the hours before, not the days- but I could be wrong about how long it's "normal" to experience that.
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did let my doctor know about last Thursday and of course about yesterday morning and she didn't think much of it, just told me it is sometimes a sign of impending labor and she would see me next week unless I went into labor before then. ;o) I have had just about a bottle of water with every movement to make sure I didn't get dehydrated (happened once before a long time ago and it was NOT FUN!) so I am okay on that. :o) No cramping like a bug/virus, so I guess I will have to wait and see....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"