I plan to nurse, but if it doesn't work out, that is ok, too. I'd really like to be able to pump so that DH can be apart of some of the feedings, but am wondering if I should get the pump now before baby comes or if I should wait to make sure baby is taking to breast feeding. What did you do?
And also, I remember reading somewhere that the Medela pump was recalled...anyone know the deal w/ that? Thanks!