Trouble TTC

Aygestin and TTC

Once you stop Aygestin and get AF can you go back to TTC?  I just started Aygestin to stop three weeks of AF and I'm just wondering if I have to take a break before trying again.  I'll ask the doctor when they call back with my u/s results but I'm just being impatient wondering if anyone else has used it. 

PCOS Momma
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Aygestin and TTC

• I'm currently on aygestin to shrink a cyst. It is my understanding that I will be able to TTC immediately after AF arrives after I stop taking it.  However, it can mess up your hormones so you probably wouldn't be able to do a treatment cycle right after stopping.  I have to wait through a natural cycle after I stop to start retesting everything.

Good luck! 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• My sister in law got pg 2 weeks after stopping Aygestin her first pregnancy.  She never got AF.  After I stopped Aygestin, I bled for 3 months straight.  Funny how we have the same diagnosis, same meds, same number of surgeries, she's got 2, I've got 0.  Guess everybody is different.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"