February 2011 Moms

39 weeks and still only a dimple dilated! Really!??

I know...I know...most first time moms dont have their bambinos until they're 40/41 weeks, but I'm just so uncomfortable. I'm loosing hope that I'm going to be pregnant forever. Praying for all of you stuck in the same boat and would greatly appreciate the same.

For the rest of you who are popping your babies out, I REALLY don't like you right now. Don't take it personally..it's just JEALOUSY!!

Re: 39 weeks and still only a dimple dilated! Really!??

• As of Friday I was still a dimple dilated too, and I'm sure at my 39 wk appt I'll still only be a dimple. I feel exactly the same way you do. I'm so frustrated and just want to meet my LO already! 

I've been walking, eating spicy food, sex (UGH) and bouncing on this stupid ball my Mom gave me. I'm sick of the phone calls from family asking if LO is here yet. Yes MIL I had the baby in the last 3 hours since I saw you and we didn't tell you! WTF people! 

• You crack me up!! I've been doing the exact same things and I'm with you.. SEX (UGH)!!!!!  Hang in there! Maybe this week for the two us, right? :)
  • Loading the player...
  • 38w today and not dilated/effaced one. single. bit.  I'm sure I will be the same at my 39w appointment next week. Hang in there! A week or two feels like an eternity when you feel so crappy, but at least it's getting close even if it doesn't feel like it Smile
  •  I agree completely, I have this irrational fear (as posted below) that I will somehow be pregnant forever.  I know this isn't possible and that we will induce the 25thish if he is still not out (there is some confusion about my due date, ticker reflects the later, by a week, date), but it doesn't help much! I am feeling super jealous, especially when the girls who are due after me have their LO or sound like they are progressing more. Don't get me wrong, I love you all because we have such an awesome community, I think it will just be easier come say, late March, when we are all mommies!
  • Can I please join this Anxious Pregnant Women  Club?? I have my next appointment on Thursday and have yet to have an internal so I'm hoping that I get some good news!! Meanwhile I have plans to eat Mexican and have sex until DH denies me!  Thinking of you all!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't started dilating at all!  :(  It sucks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageQuiroloslove:

I know...I know...most first time moms dont have their bambinos until they're 40/41 weeks, but I'm just so uncomfortable. I'm loosing hope that I'm going to be pregnant forever. Praying for all of you stuck in the same boat and would greatly appreciate the same.

For the rest of you who are popping your babies out, I REALLY don't like you right now. Don't take it personally..it's just JEALOUSY!!

THIS!! Yes haha!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageQuiroloslove:

Welcome to my world!  Though I'm also really happy for those of you who have your little ones too, like I know OP is. :)

I'm 40.5 and have been steady at 2 cm dilated since week 37.  To say I'm not happy is an understatement - I am very against the idea of an induction would be putting it mildly.

Deal on the T&P.

Mom to a beautiful boy and girl!
  • This probably won't help but at my 39 week appt. with my first she said I was maaaaybe a fingertip.  I think she basically wanted to give me some hope/make me feel better, but I was basically nothing and baby was still super high.  I went into labor a few days later and had my baby on her due date.  GL!
  • Dilated or not - it makes no difference.  I had my 38 week appt today and I'm almost 4 cm and 80% effaced, been going up about 1 cm per week for the last 3 weeks.  Still nothing but BH contractions though.  I dont feel like I'm making any progress toward getting this baby out.  3 of my friends who were all due later in Feb/Mar have had their babies in the past 10 days and none of them were dilated at all... yet I'm still pregnant.
  • I was totally closed at my 39 week appointment and now I am 4 cm at my 40 week. So don't get discouraged! Of course I still don't have a baby and I past my due date, but trying to be optimistic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"