Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Watching commercials...

Loved the Volkswagen Passat commercial with the little kid dressed as Darth Vader!

Awesome. :D

June '14 Siggy Challenge "Cute Baby Animals"
             Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Watching commercials...

• That was funny - the Doritos commercials were pretty good too.

I loved the Chrysler commercial about Detroit, with Eminem....I'm a Detroit-girl at heart and it made me teary-eyed...sigh.  

• Did you grow up there?  My parents are from Southgate.  My extended family still lives up there.  I love the area.  I'm a Tigers fan (aka a loser :D ).

• I missed the first half, but I liked the Camaro commercial, the Verizon dig at AT&T was good.  And, of course, the POTC trailer. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image nelleebelle:
    Did you grow up there?  My parents are from Southgate.  My extended family still lives up there.  I love the area.  I'm a Tigers fan (aka a loser :D ).

Born in Hamtramck, grew up in Canton.  My parents both grew up in Detroit, and most of my extended family too, but now they live in Warren/Canton.

I.love.detroit.  I think the city has so much to offer, but always gets a bad rap.  I'm also a Tigers fan, but (as you can see from my screen name), I'm a huge Red Wings fan - I love hockey. 

Have you been to Comerica Park to see a Tigers' game? It is such a nice stadium.

• I loved the Darth Vader one, it made me teary!  I'm such a sap.  I also liked their beetle add, even though it was a little creepy crawly.  The little guy was getting some air :P

Oh and the Pepsi Max one where the chick threw her can at her b/f and he ducked and it hit the blond....I laughed so loud DD jumped.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• image WildcatPrincess:

I loved the Darth Vader one, it made me teary!  I'm such a sap.  I also liked their beetle add, even though it was a little creepy crawly.  The little guy was getting some air :P

Oh and the Pepsi Max one where the chick threw her can at her b/f and he ducked and it hit the blond....I laughed so loud DD jumped.

Hahaha - that was pretty funny.

• Oh!  Just saw the e-trade sneezy kitty ad...that was funny!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image RedWingsFan:

image nelleebelle:
    Did you grow up there?  My parents are from Southgate.  My extended family still lives up there.  I love the area.  I'm a Tigers fan (aka a loser :D ).

Born in Hamtramck, grew up in Canton.  My parents both grew up in Detroit, and most of my extended family too, but now they live in Warren/Canton.

I.love.detroit.  I think the city has so much to offer, but always gets a bad rap.  I'm also a Tigers fan, but (as you can see from my screen name), I'm a huge Red Wings fan - I love hockey. 

Have you been to Comerica Park to see a Tigers' game? It is such a nice stadium.

I haven't been in the new stadium. :( I'm hoping to go this summer with my Dad.  I haven't been to Red Wings game in years, maybe 15?  They are always so hard to get tickets to.  We got free tickets to the UM vs. OSU Hockey game back a couple months ago.  It was great to see UM beat OSU in Ohio land.  I hate living here with all these haters.

I googled where you grew up.  Not too far away.  We used to vacation up in Saginaw each summer.  I miss it.  

• image nelleebelle:
    image RedWingsFan:

image nelleebelle:

I haven't been in the new stadium. :( I'm hoping to go this summer with my Dad.  I haven't been to Red Wings game in years, maybe 15?  They are always so hard to get tickets to.  We got free tickets to the UM vs. OSU Hockey game back a couple months ago.  It was great to see UM beat OSU in Ohio land.  I hate living here with all these haters.

I googled where you grew up.  Not too far away.  We used to vacation up in Saginaw each summer.  I miss it.  

Yikes, no kidding.  I couldn't imagine being surrounded by an entire state of people who hate Michigan as much as folks in Ohio....you're brave :)