Secondary IF

hello everyone

I can't believe I didn't see this board.  I have a 3 year old and we've been trying for a sibling.  It's been about 1 1/2 years of let's see what happens and 6 months of charting.  I had a regular check up and pap a couple months ago and everything was normal.  But since charting I've noticed short cycles and spotting a couple days before menstration.  After some reading I think it's a short luteal phase.  I'm going to see how long this cycle is and then make an appointment.  I'm not sure what's next but I don't think I'm ready to down the road of fertility treatments. 

Re: hello everyone

• Welcome!  We've been trying for about the same amount of time, and I too am weary of  the treatment path.  Considering it more seriously now though.  I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you won't have to stay for too long!

Dori image
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Welcome to the board...I hope you stay is short and sweet.  GL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Dori Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome.  This board is full of supportive women and tons of information.  I don't know where I would be if I didn't find this board.  Lots of luck to you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Dori image
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards