December 2010 Moms

DD grew 5 inches in 2 months!!!

When R was born, she weighed 7 pounds and was 19 inches long. At her 2 month appt today, she weighs 11.8 pounds and is 23 and 7/8 inches long. That is 80% for weight and 95% for height!! She grew 5 inches!!! I guess she will have her daddy's height. He is 6'4" so I think she will be tall!!

Re: DD grew 5 inches in 2 months!!!

• awe, good to hear she is doing so well! I'll be interested to see how much taller Wy has gotten by thurs (2 mo shots).

Is your older daughter tall too? 

Wyatt [12.10.10] Miles [08.31.12] Eliza [Due 10.18.14]

'Sooo... when your toddler picks up a pair of Captain America underpants and tells you he's going to
    'Save America', and you tell him that he lives in Canada and he says 'where?', that's bad right?'

• image C_morency:

awe, good to hear she is doing so well! I'll be interested to see how much taller Wy has gotten by thurs (2 mo shots).

Is your older daughter tall too? 

yes. DD1 is 3'9" and is 4. She has always been in the high 90th % for her height. I'm only 5'6" so they definitely didnt get their height from me!!! LOL

• My DH is tall too and therefore my LO is tall.  She's 2 months and in the 95 percentile for height also.  :o)
    Hobbs and I got married July 10, 2009
    BFP #1 9/09 Chris Francis MC
    BFP #2 3/10 Bailey Marie born 12/02/2010
    BFP #3 6/12 Logan Kelly MC
    Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    100 Healthy Meal & Snack Ideas for Toddlers
  • I'll be right there with you, my DH is 6'7". LO got weighed at a last minute app on Wednesday and he has already doubled his birth weight in just under 2 months, insanity. He was 5.7 at birth, he is now 11lbs. My little fatty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards