May 2011 Moms
Options

3rd Tri Today!

I can't believe it will be about 3 months and baby will be here!! I'm really excited for everything to come!  (not to mention these horrible, sensitive hormones going away).Just wanted to post something happy for Friday :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3rd Tri Today!

• Options
    I like the happy post for Friday!  Congrats!  And, if I can add, I am happy today too, as I recently noticed I am under 100!
  • Options
    YAY! That's so exciting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats for double digits, Rapst!! I'm Trying to let all the negativity in my life slide, so I figured I would pass it along to here, hence Happy Friday Posts :D
  • Options
    Awesome!  I can't wait to say I'm in my third tri.  Being at the end of the month makes me so jealous of you early May girls sometimes!
  • Options
    I start my third tri today too! I'm so excited
    Trenton Elijah born three weeks early due to pre-e on April 14, 2011. Weighing 6lbs 6.3oz, 18 inches long.

Cameron Jacob (CJ) came early @ 25w4d on November 16, 2012 due to placenta abruption and incompetent cervix . Weighing 1lb 15.5oz, 14 inches long. 

Expecting a winter baby. Stay put LO!
  • Options
    Let me know how it is over there in the new territory.  I'll be joining you on Sunday!  I can't wait!!!
  • Options
    me too! so excited also!!! Time is flying!
  • Options
    Me too! Woohoo. Holy crap though- I need to get going on the nursery.
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    i'm 3rd tri today too! the only thing left is to hopefully get to May 1st and i'm willing to have her any time!
    baby growth baby
  • Options
    Me too! Me too! YAY!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"