Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Let's re-introduce ourselves!

2»

Re: Let's re-introduce ourselves!

• Hello! I'm Megan - my DD is Jocelyn and she was born on New Years Eve! We live in MN - so I am trying to cope with the cold! I am usually on The Bump from my blackberry - so lots of 1ht!

BFP #1 7/31/09 - m/c 8/22/09

BFP #2 4/15/10 - DD born 12/31/10

TTC #2 since July 2012

BFP #3 9/24/12 - m/c 10/15/12

Dx PCOS/LPD 5/2013 - Rx Metformin (1500mg) and GF diet

BFP #4 6/10/13 - CP 6/12/13

8/2013 Rx for low dose Naltrexone

9/2013 DH's SA showed low motility/morph/viability

10/2013 Lap removed multiple areas of scar tissue adhesions and opened blocked tube.

BFP #5 1/24/2014 - EDD 10/3/2014

This could be it! Grow baby!

• Hi! My name is Brenna, I'm a brand new mommy. My DS Madden was born yesterday (2/3) at 1129am. I was induced at 40 weeks 4 days after having GD. I was so lucky to have a quick and easy labor... started pitocin around 6, doc broke water at 730ish, didn't really start feeling contractions until 1030 (thank you epideral!), then started pushing at 1100. So far DS is absolutely amazing- very alert and mellow. And my DH is being a huge help, he has a 4 year old son so he has lots of daddy experience! I will probably have lots of questions though and I love reading the posts on here. Nice to meet all of you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Ladies! I am Danielle and my LO is Anthony. He was born via unplanned C-Section after a quick labor but 4 hours of pushing..He was 7lbs 11ozs and is now 8 weeks old.  Life is amazing as a mommy and i can not belive how happy me and DH are. I am a special education teacher and go back to work in a week. I am nervous and would LOVE to be a SAHM...maybe in a few years when we start thinking about #2 LOL
  • I'm a newbie! My name is Joelle and my LO is Joseph Michael. He was born on December 22 via emergency c-section. He was a frank breech baby and I was supposed to have him via c-section in January, but he was delivered at 36 weeks, 6 days due to low fluid.

I haven't had much time to Bump, but I do lurk because I check to see what other moms are doing when issues with their LOs arise. As for me, I seldom complain about DH, he has been a trememdous help, but you will occasionally hear me complain about my sleep deprivation coupled with my hypothyroidism (diagnosed last March) and lack of time to myself (I am the only one taking care of LO).

Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm Jessi my LO is Molly she was born on 1/16.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm Lolli and my DS is Callahan.  He was born on November 28th after an easy (epi-aided) labor.  This is my fourth week back at work, and (secretly) I enjoy being back.  It is nice to have a schedule and to be motivated to get things done in a tinely manner. 

• I'm Bridget- I have an 8 week old named Connor who was born on December 2 via unplanned C section
  • I'm Tonya, and my DS is Carter.  He was born January 15, and was a chunky monkey at 8 lbs 11 oz and 20.5 inches long! 

We got lucky and he decided to make his grand entrance the day before my induction (40 weeks 3 days).  My water broke early in the morning and after 19 and a half hours of rough labor and an epi that didn't work Carter was finally here!

I'm mainly a lurker, but will hopefully be posting more now that DH returned to work today. Sad I'm not scheduled to go back until March 14 and am dreading the day. I have to say I love this board and you ladies have answered a lot of my questions already!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hi! Jessica:) I have a 5 year old, a 2 year old and we just welcomed our newest (3rd) little boy on January 25th via repeat c-section. I SAH so I enjoy spending the day in my pjs!!!
  • Sorry, I'm usually a lurker so my intro is way over due...

I'm Sam and my baby boy is Jackson. He was born naturally on 10/27/10, two days late!  I went back to work when he was 7 weeks (I work from home) and he goes to daycare.  DH drops off and picks up on his way to and from the office.  So far, so good...this is our first baby and we just love him to pieces!

• Hello, I'm Kristin.  My DD Eleanor is 2.5, and DS Sam is 4 weeks.  I don't have a lot of time to Bump these days, and I hate typing with 1 hand, so I lurk a lot and post when I can.  I'm a SAHM.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm Melissa, my LO is Owen.  He was born Nov. 26th, emergency c-section. 

I have a ton of formula questions, because I never planned on formula feeding, but DS has a hole in his heart and needed to eat a high calorie diet.  I'm pretty obsessive about his eating and puking habits, because our life revolves around him eating enough calories to get to 11lbs as quickly as possible so he can get fixed. 

I've been around more the last week or so because I am back to work, and actually have much more time to actually type here than I do at home. 

Birthday
  • I'm Nicole and my little lady is Amelia. She was born on Nov. 14th, so we're getting really close to 3 months! I've been with Rob for almost 5 years, living together for 3, engaged for a year, and still haven't started wedding planning :P

Amelia and Rob are the loves of my life!

We have a cute little westie/poodle mix and an orange cat who's a little troublemaker! They're awesome with the baby. 

I'm a SAHM and working on my elementary ed. degree.  

I love Target :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry- never introduced myself either! I'm Melanie, LO is Elaina and DH is Brian. Elaina was born Jan 9th after 11 hours of contractions and 20 mins of pushing. She's our first and I can't believe how much I love being a mommy to this beautiful girl!
  • Ooops, I never introduced myself. I'm Shereka and my LO is Olivia Rose. She was born 12/16/10 via emergency c-section. LO was a peanut at birth (only 5lbs 13oz), so we're trying to get her weight up and battle her acid reflux. I'm a SAHM until I finish my Master's and find a job in the fall.

• I'm Victoria and LO is Preston. He is 3 weeks 3 days old, born via planned C-section. I am on mat leave until the end of April. If I knew how to update/delete my ticker or post a picture I would (so embarrassed I can't figure it out).
  • My name is Anita, LO is Jackson.  He was born December 3rd.  I start back to work Monday, so I probably won't be on here as much because TB is blocked at work. (I think I was on it too much while I was pregnant)

• I'm Nicole and i have a 7 week old little girl named Kirsten, I was induced at 37 weeks due to lack of movement and the induction turned into an emergency c-section because her heart rate dropped very low i wasnt even told what it went down to just that we had to get her out right now. She's doing great now and shes the love of my life.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A little late...DH let me sleep again this morning.  Lovin all these snow days.

I'm Heather.  James is our first LO.  We started dating in college 11 years ago!  We are 31 and eager to have another LO in 2012.  I go back to work the first week in March and have mixed feelings about. 

We live about 20 minutes from Cowboy Stadium where the SuperBowl will be this Sunday but we are considering a move to Nashville.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• I'm Britt from Indiana. I have a 15-month-old daughter named Anneliese (Annie) and baby Hazel was born on January 8th. I went into labor on my own at 11 PM at 39w0d, and Hazel was born after a relatively pain-free labor (thanks, epi!) and only 3 minutes of pushing at 7:46 AM.

I'm a SAHM but DH took 8 weeks off work to help me adjust to taking care of two little ones. So far it's a lot easier than I expected...Hazel is a very laid back baby! 

Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• I'm Lacy. My LO is Colby. He was born 11-19. I've lurked the bump boards since I was TTC over a year ago but just now started posting. I'm a SAHM.
  • Hi, I'm Corie, I'm a RN, back to work full time working both day and evening shifts. DD is Elaina (Lainey), born Nov 14 emergency c-section. EBF. Thats all!
    and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My name is Ash, LO is Ethan.  He arrived Dec 9th, via unplanned c-section. 

I was induced 2 days after my due date, and pushed for 2 hours before the Doc called for the c-section.  LO had the cord wrapped around him twice and a large head.Stick out tongue

My maternity leave is over at the end of Feb, and I would love to be a SAHM at some point.  

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi everyone!

I'm Bonnie (33yo) and LO is Samantha, who was born on 12/11/10 (I love her birthdate) at 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long. I work in Nursing Administration and am still contemplating on whether or not I will be going back to work. She is our first (and possibly only), so I would love to spend as much time as possible with her. DH (32yo) is leaving this decision up to me, but I'm a pretty indecisive person, so it's a tough call. We'll see.

DH and I have been together for 8 years and married for 3 (next week). We live in NYC and he's an Electrician. Thankfully, he has been on furlough for the last 7 weeks and has been a HUGE help in taking care of baby Sammi. I couldn't have asked for a better hubby and dad...we're truly blessed.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My name is Missie, DD is Carina.  She was born on 12/28.  DH and I live in Wisconsin but will be moving back to the East Coast in the fall (woot!)

I spend way too much time on the Bump.

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Hello, I'm Angelica, single mom, daddy visits LO, had Pablo at 34 weeks due to preterm labor, via c-section (breech baby).

Lo spent 6 days in NICU due to jaundice, breathing issues, and hypoglycemia, was only 2 days on oxigen, and is now 2 months, he is growing so fast, already doubled his birth weigth (5.49lbs, is now 10.14lbs).

I live at the border of California (TJ) but I love to lurk around here, love to read all your stories and comments.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hi!  My name is Erin and my first LO, Henry, was born December 7th...my plan for a drug free birth went out the window as I was induced and had an epidural-which I LOVED!!  I wouldn't have changed a thing looking back!!

I've been married for almost 6 years and live in the beautiful state of Wisco! I love posting here, you ladies are always so helpful!

• Hi everyone!  My name is Kate and my LO's name is Zoey.  She was born on 11/23/2010, her due date via emergency c-section.  I had an ultrasound done the week before and lo and behold, the little bugger was breeched.  So off we go on 11/23 to try and turn her.  Blood pressure drops, enter c-section.  I'm currently getting myself psyched up to go back to work on 2/22.  We have found a wonderful family daycare but I tell you, I am NONE too happy about going back to work, even though I've been working from home some.  I aught to be grateful in this economy, but I want nothing more than to be home with LO.  She's such a gas to be around.  Sometimes literally :) 

It's been nice reading all of your intros, great to see you all in here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"