May 2011 Moms
Options

How old are you May mommies?

Re: How old are you May mommies?

• Options
    I will be 24 and DH will be 25 when the babies arrive.  These will be our first!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I am 21 and baby daddy will be 26 or 27 depending on what day baby is born.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 32, and my DH will be 30 when our son arrives. This is our first.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    1/2015 November Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Fails
  • Options
    I am 22 and I'll be turning 23 not long after baby gets here. I don't mind being a young mom most of the time. 
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imagemeimsx:
    I'm 29 and DH is only 23 Surprise. I'll be 30 in June.

You cradle robber! Just kidding....lol

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageAshBow171:
    I am 26 and my husband is 27. I can't stand when people make comments about our age and how "young" we are. What else do people want? We are married, college graduates, and own a home. Is there something else we are supposed to do first or a certain age we should reach before we start a family? Is anyone ever 100% ready to have a baby anyway? I just try to take it as a compliment that I look "too young to have a baby."

Funny thing the human psyche... When you "look young" you complain you want to be treated like you look old, when you "look old" you wish you looked younger :)

Take it as a compliment! Or if it bothers you that much, say "yeah it's too bad i didn't age poorly and i'm not old an old and wrinkly 26 year old"

I personally love it when people tell me i look like i'm in my late 20's early 30's because damn skippy i'm 40! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    This is our 3rd, I'm 32.  DH is 34. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm 22, I will turn 23 on May 25th but I don't think she will stay in that long. DH is 27, and this is our first.

I haven't gotten any rude comments yet either, but I have a few months to go.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made 28 in September and hubby will be 28 next month.  I've been wanting a baby since my teens so I'm very excited.  I am glad I did things the 'proper' way though.  Marriage, a house, 10 ferrets and all that first.  Well... maybe the 10 ferrets weren't needed.  XD

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm 28 and DH will be 30 in April.  This is our first baby.  I get the same looks (probably because I'm petite and have a baby face).  I think it's funny though.  When my mom is out with my nieces and nephews people assume she's their mother, not grandmother.  Evidently I got her genes lol Smile
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 28 and DH is 27.  He is 7 months younger than me.
  • Options
    DH will be 30 & I'm going to be 25 in April. This is my 2nd (& last) baby. When I had DD #1, I would get a ton of rude comments from older people because they just assumed I was younger than my actual age. I got a lot of "there's another teenager with a baby" comments. I was 22 when I had DD #1 & I was already married. People will always be stuck in their own world & feel that it is their right to make dumb comments.
  • Options
    26 I will be 27 when LO is born.
  • Options
    I am 24 and DH is 26
  • Options
    I'm 26 and this is my first.
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options

DH and my birthdays just passed, so I'll be 26 and DH will be 31 when LO is born.

Funny thing, before I got KU and I would tell people we were thinking about starting TTC, they would say "Oh you're so young and you have so much time, why the rush?"... Now that I am KU, I get the "Oh you're at the perfect age for having kids!"  Which is it people???

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Acme Box last update 3/28/11
  • Options
    I'm 34, DH is 35. This is our second and last baby.
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 27, turn 28 a month after LO is born. DH is 29. This is our first.
  • Options
  • Options

imageMandyPandyBear:
    I made 28 in September and hubby will be 28 next month.  I've been wanting a baby since my teens so I'm very excited.  I am glad I did things the 'proper' way though.  Marriage, a house, 10 ferrets and all that first.  Well... maybe the 10 ferrets weren't needed.  XD

Awe you have 10 ferrets? I had two but became very allergic to them when i got pregnant... had to give them to a friend but, I love the so much. They are such a joy to watch !

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am 32 and DH is 35.  I turn 33 on May 13th and baby is due May 17th...so I will either still be 32 OR 33 depending on when this kid wants to make his/her arrival. 

You're not too young...that lady was just rude and inappropriate.

• Options
    JP is 26 and I am 27. This is our first baby.
  • Options
    I am 26 and will be 27 when the baby is born, my DH is 25 and will be 26 shortly after the baby gets here.
    DS1 5/15/11
    DS2 12/20/12
  • Options
    I am 30, my husband is 28 and this is a first for both of us and we are soooooo excited. I told him the other day that I am glad that I didn't start having babies when I was 17 because i would have 5 or 6 by now because i love being pregnant! lol
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I turned 30 in November and my DH just turned 33.  This is our second.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I'm 24 and DH is 30 - first baby.

• Options
    24, but i turn 25 the day before my due date. DH is 25. "young" comments don't really phase me. i say everyone is different and has different priorities in life. 
           I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Options
    I am 23 (turning 24 in July) and DH is 40. This our first. 
  • Options
    imagemcwhittaker:

imageAshBow171:
    I am 26 and my husband is 27. I can't stand when people make comments about our age and how "young" we are. What else do people want? We are married, college graduates, and own a home. Is there something else we are supposed to do first or a certain age we should reach before we start a family? Is anyone ever 100% ready to have a baby anyway? I just try to take it as a compliment that I look "too young to have a baby."

Funny thing the human psyche... When you "look young" you complain you want to be treated like you look old, when you "look old" you wish you looked younger :)

Take it as a compliment! Or if it bothers you that much, say "yeah it's too bad i didn't age poorly and i'm not old an old and wrinkly 26 year old"

I personally love it when people tell me i look like i'm in my late 20's early 30's because damn skippy i'm 40! 

LOL. 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 28 - this is our first baby and my husband is 27! We are psyched!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 27 (for another 2 months) and DH is 28.  This is our 2nd.  I was 26 when DS was born (25 for most of the pregnancy) and DH turned 27 a few weeks later.
    imageimage

• Options
    I am 20, I might be 21 when baby is born depending on if she sticks to her due date or not. Hubbs is 23 as of last month. First baby, Married 3 years this May. =]
    imageimage
  • Options

I am 30 and will be 30 when I deliver this baby. I was 26 when I was PG and delivered DD. DH is 3 years and 3 days older than I am. His birthday is the day after my EDD and my birthday is 7 days after my EDD.

We've been married almost 7 years and together almost 13 years.

Photobucket
    aCg 3.1.07 | hCr 5.5.11
  • Options

DH and I are both 29, but we will be 30 before this babe is due (H in March and me in April)

this is child #2 for us

Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We're both 22. DH will be 23 right after hes born then i'll follow in October.

No one has really commented on my age luckily. Except for my b*tch of a boss, but she doesn't believe in babies, marriage or happiness. Only screwing "older rich white men" to get the things she wants-shes awesome. Not. (end vent sorry)

• Options
    I'm 20 and my df is 21. This is my first child. We had planned on waiting..but the universe had other plans :D 
  • Options
    I'll turn 30 next month before baby arrives. DH is already 30. This is our first.
  • Options

37, and DH is 39. 

My mom just turned 19 two weeks before I was born (I was late), and in her case it was a bit of baby having a baby.   

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am 28 and DH is 30. This is our first. Both DH and I are pretty small and look pretty young... so I know people look at us like we are too young to have a baby. Plus, I have been swelling so my wedding rings are off and DH broke his finger so his rings are off... I feel like I'm on 16 and Pregnant (un-wed and teens)! Again, I have nothing against young mothers... I am just not one and I think people think we are! :p
  • Options
    I'm 28 and DH is 32.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"