May 2011 Moms
Options

Abigail's new pics

This is what she was doing when we started the ultrasound. She is facing the camera with both hand on her face... lol.

This was her opening and closing her mouth

and with her hand in her mouth.

She was quite wiggly today and sucked her thumb and drank a little and moved all over the place. The heart and spine look good and my placenta has moved so all in all it was a great appointment! I am just amazed at how much i love this little girl already!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Abigail's new pics

• Options
    Beautiful pics!
  • Options
    Wow, those are great pics! Mine always end up fuzzy and me trying to figure out what I'm looking at. Jealous! ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Super cute!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagekaydogger:
    Wow, those are great pics! Mine always end up fuzzy and me trying to figure out what I'm looking at. Jealous! ;)

Us too! But with DS it was totally the opposite; his were clear as day. I wonder if it's the equipment or the technician or the baby's position...

But all 3 ultrasounds we've had for DD, it just seems way to fuzzy to see much of anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"