Has anyone taken a newborn care class? Ok, most of it is common sense- but here were some weird things I learned (sorry it's a little gross)
- Baby girls sometimes have "mini periods" after birth (what?!)
- Baby powder is very bad for babies because they can inhale it
- Baby wipes are bad for newborns so you need to use cotton and warm water because wipes have chemicals (did NOT know that one)
- Formula gets recalled all the time
- "Cradle cap" scales (I knew about them but it is still disgusting)
Anyone else know any weird factoids?