Trying to Get Pregnant

Cheri22..

With all this talk about her readings, who has she been right about? Anyone here?

I'm curious... ::rubs chin::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cheri22..

• Yes, I can think of at least 2, maybe 3.

::and cue at least 3 more posts about this topic::

• She's been right for a good amount of BFP's lately we've had here.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Loading the player...
  • imageKdgTeacher:

Yes, I can think of at least 2, maybe 3.

::and cue at least 3 more posts about this topic::

LOL

Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Someone put together a spreadsheet of all the girls that got readings, BK and I were just looking over it to see who she was right about.  There was a lot more red (indicating she has been wrong) than green (indicating she was correct).  A lot of girls never went back and updated.  I got one, I thought it was fun, but I am not planning TTC around it or anything...

• There is a Google Docs spreadsheet where people can put their info in and then update about if it was right or not.  You have to PM someone (I wish I could remember who made it) to get access to add your info, but anyone can view it:

Spreadsheet Link

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• imagepartymama:

Someone put together a spreadsheet of all the girls that got readings, BK and I were just looking over it to see who she was right about.  There was a lot more red (indicating she has been wrong) than green (indicating she was correct).  A lot of girls never went back and updated.  I got one, I thought it was fun, but I am not planning TTC around it or anything...

Jinx! Smile

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Looking at the spreadsheet there are a lot of red, but it seems they all got their BFP's the month after they were given by Cherri22. However, depending on when they ovulated and conceived it could still make the prediction right since she says it could be birth month, month conceived, or find out month. Only those individuals would no that piece of information. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter in the slightest. I do think it would be fun, but it is definitely not something I would use as the Holy Grail of determining when and if I become pregnant.
    ~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • I'm hoping to get my reading back in a few days! :)
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepinkmickey24:
    Looking at the spreadsheet there are a lot of red, but it seems they all got their BFP's the month after they were given by Cherri22. However, depending on when they ovulated and conceived it could still make the prediction right since she says it could be birth month, month conceived, or find out month. Only those individuals would no that piece of information. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter in the slightest. I do think it would be fun, but it is definitely not something I would use as the Holy Grail of determining when and if I become pregnant.

Yeah, I had wondered about the date of conception on those girls, too.  I wasn't going to order one, but it just sounds fun so I decided I might as well.  I just can't let DH know or he'll give me hell because he thinks it's stupid.  Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"