The Eco-Friendly Family

So sick of winter!

We have had at least one big snow storm a week since Christmas.  We are currently in a Winter Storm Warning until 7pm TOMORROW night!  DH is from Rochester (way up north in NY for those that don't know) and used to driving in snow.  In fact, he loves it.  He NEVER stays home from work in snow storms.  Ever.  He just called to tell me he stopped at him mom's (7 miles away) to pick something up and then is turning around and coming home.  It must be really bad out there.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: So sick of winter!

• this winter has kicked my butt. and i live in a co-op and don't even have to shovel our snow. just trying to push E's stroller around, trying to cross the streets...the sidewalks are adequately shoveled, but the crosswalks and the middle of the streets are a whole other story. Everyone just throws the snow into the middle so i get the stroller stuck.

And btw there is a car parked on the corner in front of my building that has been there since dec 26, the first of the many snowstorms!!! How is that possible?? Has alternate side parking really been suspended since dec 26??? It's COMPLETELY covered btw (the car I mean). Completely. Ridiculous. 

• Occasionally I go through "I wish I lives in Manhattan" phases, but I don't envy you in this weather!  Especially last week, you guys got it  WAY worse than we did!  I've been fortunate enough to be able to hibernate in the house with DS for most of these storms.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards