Parenting

What non-kid apps are on your Ipad?

It's technically my Ipad, but I have more kid-related learning games for the girls, in addition to tons of speech/language apps for my speech kids. 

I have Netflix, Weather and a couple of others that I can't remember right now, but I'm such a bore.  What should I have and need to be getting? 

Re: What non-kid apps are on your Ipad?

• Red Laser - when you're out shopping for bigger items (even small kitchen appliances) you can scan the barcode with your camera and it will tell you where to buy the same product for the lowest price. 

IMDB - I'm a nut and have to look up all the actors in my daughter's cartoons.  I can't stand not to be able to put a voice with a name.

Facebook

Accuweather

Games for me - Sudoku, Word Warp, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Solitaire, Angry Birds, Cut the Rope....

Shazam - when you hear a song just turn on this app and it'll tell you the name and artist.  

Pandora radio - free internet radio app

Palringo - instant messenger.  I don't use it often but it beats the texting charges

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm addicted to Words with Friends

Also like the All Recipes Dinner Spinner Ap

Flixster for movie previews /DVD releases/movie times

Google w/ voice commands

Pandora 

• Loading the player...
  • Pandora Feedler (all my RSS feeds from my google reader sync here) Netflix Kindle Nook Read It Later Dropbox Evernote
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I forgot I was posting from my ipad...it removed all the breaks in my post above.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • iBooks, Flipboard, Words w/Friends, TED, World of Goo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"