February 2011 Moms

Dialated a little past a dimple, really?? Why even tell me. LOL!

That's right, chicas. Went to my 38 week apt. today and I was told I've dialated a little past dimple. What!? I know I'm a bit grouchy, but I could have done without that news. LOL! I wanted to hear more. That's it, I'm jumping on my husband as soon as he gets home! LOL!

Re: Dialated a little past a dimple, really?? Why even tell me. LOL!

• Last week at 38 weeks, I was told that I was a 'tight finger'. I looked at the doctor and said 'does that mean nothing?' He said 'Pretty Much' LOL. I was 60% effaced, and he said this was good for a first timer. Hoping for a little more progress this week!
  • At 37 weeks I was 1 cm, then last week at my 38 week appt my cervix was "back behind the head", which was what she told me at my 36 week appt!!  So it sounded like I regressed!!  I was extremely grouchy after that appointment.  Hang in there though, like my Dr. said, the good thing is you KNOW it's coming out at some point!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i don't wanna sound mean (cause i was first told i was a tight finger tip and wanted to hit the doc) but your title made me giggle. i feel for you though. i progressed a cm since my "tight finger tip" appointment and i thank daily walks and sex every other day for that. try either of those (or both) lol. also my ob told me to do lunges (it puts bressure on the cervix). good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekcuad:
    i don't wanna sound mean (cause i was first told i was a tight finger tip and wanted to hit the doc) but your title made me giggle. i feel for you though. i progressed a cm since my "tight finger tip" appointment and i thank daily walks and sex every other day for that. try either of those (or both) lol. also my ob told me to do lunges (it puts bressure on the cervix). good luck!

Lunges, eh... (runs off to find my Suzanne Summers workout VHS)

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"