Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Old Navy Return Policy

I've never returned anything to ON without a receipt so I'm curious how they handle returns.  My gf bought a couple of outfits for DD that are way too small, but I don't have a gift receipt.  I don't care if they just give me store credit b/c then I can use it to get something for DS (DD has plenty of clothes).  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Old Navy Return Policy

• Options

imageExpectantSteelerFan:
    As long as it still has tags on it, they will give you whatever the current price is.  I don't know if you'll have to take store credit or not, but they've been pretty good when I've dealt with them (but I usually try to return online stuff in store, and they'll do that as long as it's something they carry in store).

Good to know.  Thanks! 

• Options
    When I worked there you could exchange for a different size or get store credit without a receipt.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you don't have a receipt they will give you the money back, but they send it to you in the mail. I know someone that works for ON and thats what I was told.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageohfour:
    When I worked there you could exchange for a different size or get store credit without a receipt.
    This.  It's been 5 years since I quit there but at that time they'd sometimes give you a gift check in the mail that you could cash. But they were kind of phasing that out so I'm not sure if they'll still do that for you.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I just recently did a return at ON without a recipt. I got the lowest sale price and a store credit, but it was mailed to me in the form of a check, about 10 days later. You have to have your ID when redeeming it at the store and they ask you to sign the back.
  • Options

I have returned a pair of jeans at Old Navy before without tags or a receipt. I wore them for one week and they were too big, and when I returned them I just walked up and had an attitude like I was assuming they would return them. I really didn't think they would. I handed the cashier my debit card (same card I had used to buy the pants the week before) and she let me trade the jeans for a smaller pair.

I might have just gotten off lucky, I suppose?

• Options
    imageLeila'sMommy:

I have returned a pair of jeans at Old Navy before without tags or a receipt. I wore them for one week and they were too big, and when I returned them I just walked up and had an attitude like I was assuming they would return them. I really didn't think they would. I handed the cashier my debit card (same card I had used to buy the pants the week before) and she let me trade the jeans for a smaller pair.

I might have just gotten off lucky, I suppose?

Old Navy looks up the transaction with the card you used to purchase (if possible). If you don't have the receipt or form of payment, it will be a check, which is kind of annoying. I was in last week and just wanted store credit to exchange and was told they had to do the check.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"