2nd Trimester

Baby Movement with 2nd Pregnancy?

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering for those mom's out there are are pregnant with #2 or any number after that, where did you start to feel the baby? Sooner then your 1st pregnancy? 

Re: Baby Movement with 2nd Pregnancy?

• I completely expected to feel this baby move sooner, but that wasn't the case! It worried me a bit at first, lol. I felt DS move around 16 weeks, and felt this baby move a little after 16 weeks. My only explanation is that I have more padding than I did during my first pregnancy, making it more difficult for me to feel movement.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I started to feel this one move around 18 weeks. I didn't feel DD#1 until 22 weeks and it was kind of nice b/c by then DH could feel her move too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, I started feeling the baby at 19 weeks with the first baby, and I felt this one move at 13weeks, and it isnt very often, and it is faint fluttery movement but every couple days I was feeling the baby, and the last couple days I have felt the baby move at some point each day and its getting stronger.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I knew it was baby earlier than I did with my first.  No sharp jabs yet but the "fish in a bowl" feeling I notice already.

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• for me it was sooner the second time.  with my first pregnancy, it was 20 weeks before i thought i *might* even be feeling something.  this time it only took 18 weeks to be *sure* i was feeling baby movement.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Absoluely sooner. I first felt DS at 23w, LO at 15ish.
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I felt movement with pregnancies 1-3 around 14-15wks. My 4th baby..I felt them at 11weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"