Trying to Get Pregnant

***Thankful Thursday***

What are you thankful for today??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I am thankful that I made it home safely last night after all our crazy weather.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: ***Thankful Thursday***

• Love the Thankful Thursday post.

I'm thankful for coffee, specifically my espresso machine which delivered a perfect double shot today which was very much needed :)

BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
  • I am thankful that apartment DH and I found to move to when our lease is up is cheaper, bigger, has an extra bedroom and a wood burning fireplace.

I am also thankful for wait lists that lock you at the lower winter rates. 

Much love to all of my magical ladies.

• I am thankful for a mini girls' night tonight.

My cousin and I scheduled haircuts for the same time with our stylist and then we are going out to dinner. It is nice to have a reason to get out instead of bunking down in this weather.

• I am thankful for the guys that shovel my driveway and my walk.

And I'm extra special thankful we're going on a tropical vacation next week.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Kathy: I'm happy you made it home too! I saw your other post and that is crazy!

I am thankful for a day that I get to spend in my sweats getting things done around the house before my life goes nuts this weekend! 

• I am thankful for working at home today with DH!
  • I am thankful that I am finally going to the eye doctor today. I have worn these contacts out!

I am also thankful that I have a sister that motivates me to workout. I have GOT to lose weight!

Married: 10/17/09
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
    Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
    Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
    **Good luck to all of my loves as well!**
  • What a great post! Especially since I've just been wanting to vent SO badly today...it's good to focus on the positive.

I'm SO thankful that last night was my husbands last night in class and he is officially done with college! WOOOHOOO!!! He has worked so hard and I am incredibly proud of him!

IAmPregnant Ticker image

BabyFetus Ticker
  • image mepclu:

I am thankful that apartment DH and I found to move to when our lease is up is cheaper, bigger, has an extra bedroom and a wood burning fireplace.

We have one of these and love it!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • I am thankful that I get to spend some time with my sweet niece today. I am also thankful I am able to take her to gymboree play class and watch her smile Big Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • I'm thankful that I had a delayed opening this morning because of snow and got to sleep in... I definitely needed it!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Pregnancy Ticker 

• I am very thankful that FF gave me CH!  I am now 3 DPO and timing was perfect.  I am looking for lucky number 7...months we have been TTC.

I am also very thankful because I had such a wonderful day yesterday.  No one complained at work.  Every person I encountered had a smile.  DH was super sexy, and I just felt full of life.  I love these rare, but awesome days!!!

image image

Anniversary

Married April 10, 2010
    BFP: 2-4-11 EDD: 10-16-11 Wyatt Born: 10-13-11 IT'S A BOY!!!
    BFP #2: 2-20-12 EDD: 11-2-12
  • image alison2379:

I am thankful for the guys that shovel my driveway and my walk.

And I'm extra special thankful we're going on a tropical vacation next week.

Still jealous of your trip!! We'll have an e-birthday party for you before you leave!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • I am thankful for my job that I love and the great insurance I carry! 

I am thankful for my wonderful and loving supportive husband that tries to keep this whole trying to conceive process fun. 

I am thankful for my health!

I am thankful for my awesome friends and family!

Im not hard to keep happy : ) The little things mean so much!

BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• I am thankful for going on vacation very soon, a girl's night dinner tomorrow, and for the weight I have lost thus far.  This year is looking good overall so far!
  • I'm thankful for getting to work from home. My car has rear wheel drive so basically I'm stuck when it snows even an inch or two.

Also thankful for my wonderful husband who shoveled the driveway & walkway while I sat inside and watched the Today show :)

• I am thankful for our kickass snow shovel. If we still had our old one, it probably would have taken me twice as long to dig my car out this morning.
  • I heard about that crazy weather! That's scary, and I'm glad you made it home safe too. You're going to hate me for what I'm thankful for....

Sunshine! It has been sunny all week, and I love it. I hope it lasts through the weekend and the rain stays away because DH, Jeep, and I are in major need of a day at the park!

TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • I'm thankful for a new job with great benefits!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Kathy4678:
    image mepclu:

I am thankful that apartment DH and I found to move to when our lease is up is cheaper, bigger, has an extra bedroom and a wood burning fireplace.

We have one of these and love it!

I am so looking forward to real fires. It is warming me up just thinking about it! 

Much love to all of my magical ladies.

• I am thankful that my husband is open minded to the whole TTC process. When we were just going to see what happens (off BC) and then I come home with OPK's and letting him know when we should BDEmbarrassed

I'm also thankful for our beautiful house that is much more than I ever expected in a first home. We've lived there 2 years and still I love it more everyday.

image image

• I am thankful for our new couch being delivered on Saturday. I love new furniture!
  • image jgft878:
    I'm thankful for a new job with great benefits!!

Congratulations!  

BFP on 2/21/11 - Expecting #1 on 11/4/11!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am thankful for FINALLY finding the exact boots I have been searching for, for 2 whole years, last night.  On sale at Kohls. 

And I am thankful that MH had a fire in the fireplace waiting for me when I got home after finding my boots, so that I could roast marshmallows and make s'mores in my living room.   He's a sweetie!

BFP on 2/21/11 - Expecting #1 on 11/4/11!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am thankful for my own will power. I knew I had it inside of me, I just had to learn how to use it :)

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson James arrived on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos frozen 
    Only one genetically normal female embryo
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Our little girl is due Jan 30th!
  • I'm glad you got home ok!  I read the post about the commute home, what a nightmare!!

I am thankful that I have such great co-workers that make long-feeling weeks go a little faster.

I am also thankful that we are finally getting the house in our name.  There has been a ton of drama surrounding the house situation this year (DH's parents technically own it, but he pays the mortgage, taxes, insurance, etc. and has been for 10 years.  It was supposed to be transferred to him once he was able to get a decent mortgage).  I hate having money be an issue between family members!

I could probably go on and on, but I'll say that the last thing I'm thankful for is peanut butter and banana sandwiches.  I have been craving (and eating) them non-stop this week!  They are delicious and the fact that there is one in my lunchbox makes me so happy!  I can't wait until lunch so I can eat it!

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• I'm thankful that MH and I have been able to get a lot of house stuff done before our housewarming party this weekend. He's such a trooper when it comes to hanging up the heavy and tedious things for me, even though I know he doesn't enjoy doing it.

• I am thankful for my DD's hugs and kisses when AF shows.  She is my favorite person and I feel so lucky every day to have her Smile.

I am also thankful that we are in the process of buying our first home, it is a very welcome distraction!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    C born 18/11/07~BFP 22/02/11 m/c 27/02/11~BFP 28/05/11 F born 30/01/12~BFP 16/12/13 EDD 26/08/14
    F TOF Repair 21/06/12
    F NS dx 26/11/12
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am thankful for hot tea and Ricola cough drops. I have a fever and bad cough since 3 days now and those things make it a bit easier.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I am thankful my husband made it home safely last night after a 30 minute drive turned into 10 hours! I am also thankful that my job allows me to "work" from home when the weather is bad!! Stick out tongue
    August Siggy Challenge: Funniest Thing on the Internet