March 2011 Moms

Took a tour of L & D tonight!

It made me feel better.  The nurse that gave the tour was really nice, and it seems like they are pretty relaxed on the floor.  I did find out that we can have 3 people in the room while laboring/delivering...so it looks like MIL gets to come in.  Woo!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Took a tour of L & D tonight!

• FUN!!! I still need to do that. Maybe next week lol. If I dont get on it the first time I tour may be when I go lol. But I have had friends deliver there and I went there to visit :) So maybe thats why I am not in a hurry
  • that's good,, haven't done that yet either..
  • Loading the player...
  • When I called to schedule our tour, the woman signed us up for the Feb 16th tour based on my EDD. I kinda wanted to visit earlier, but she wouldn't even tell the times. Sketchy...

Were there women in labor while you were there?  

• the classes at my damn hospital fill up so fast. you have to call and register for whatever you want to do. so monday i had checked for a L&D tour and nothing was posted, today i looked and they had one tour for 2/12 but they only had one space left, so she booked me and the bf for 2/26 and i was like "well i hope we make it that far". Tongue Tied
    Bre Wrties
  • I took a tour with a large group and it felt pretty awkward, like visiting a museum or zoo! I felt bad for the families that were there with this huge parade of people walking through.

Made the whole thing seem a lot more real! Those beds freaked me out with the stirrups...yikes!

• imagethebigmare:

When I called to schedule our tour, the woman signed us up for the Feb 16th tour based on my EDD. I kinda wanted to visit earlier, but she wouldn't even tell the times. Sketchy...

Were there women in labor while you were there?  

That seems weird that it's based on your EDD, and not when you have time or want to go.  Our hospital does them every Wednesday night for anyone who wants to go.

There were women in labor.  They were really busy.  When we went back there were a ton of nurses, but they were all hanging out behind the big nurses station.  I also saw a chunky little newborn through the nursery window.  Super cute.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"