2nd Trimester

Knee pain?

I have been having some really bad knee pain and it comes with my foot tingling. I don't know if this is normal or not and I don't know what to do about it. Also when my foot tingles and when I woke up this morning my foot was a little purple and so was the underneath of my knee.. Any suggestions??? 
Elephant Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Knee pain?

• I've also experienced some knee pain only on my left though... I wonder what it could be
  • Thats the knee thats giving me the trouble. hmm idk.. I just don't know if I should worry or not. Thank you for replying!!! 
    Elephant Pictures, Images and Photos

• I was having some knee pain about a week ago.  The inside and the back of my left knee was aching, and it sometimes hurt down my leg too.  My husband and I did some research, and it sounded like I had a pinched nerve.  The websites we saw suggested keeping your legs elevated, rest when it hurts, and get exercise when you can.  My pain went away after a few days.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers  image
    ★ BFP 7.3.13 ★ EDD 3.16.14 ★ A/S 10.31.13 - Discovered SUA/2VC ★ U/S 11.19.13 - Everything looks good
    ★ Claire Avery born 1.28.14 via emergency c/s due to placental abruption @ 33 weeks