So waiting for my ob appt tomorrow is going to be very difficult today. I am having so much pressure today that I just want to remain on all fours because that is how I am the most comfortable. I really hope that I am not still just 1 cm after all this pressure down there and feeling like my cervix is being torn in half I hope it means something for me.
I will not be a very happy mommy if they tell me I am closed. Some explanation for that I went to L&D two weeks ago and when they checked me I was 1 cm and 25% effaced well then when I made a return trip a week ago they told me I was closed and long. Basically I was totally confused and glad that my mom was with me both times so that she looked just as confused as I did when they told me I was closed a week after telling me I was 1cm and 25%.
I really hope there is some change tomorrow and I hope things don't get too uncomfortable between now and then.