Single Parents

Thankful Thursay!!!

Re: Thankful Thursay!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Car Insurance (someone hit my car while it was parked in a parking lot last night)

Me and Matt Dec 2010
  • imagebeccaga16:

I am thankful for my friends and family that have been supporting me though this whole mess.

I am also thankful that my Great-Grandmother had a long and happy life. She died a couple days ago at the age of 99 and was still very mentally strong. It is awesome that she met her great-great-granddaughter. RIP

wow. I always marvel at those who lived long lives. Can you just imagine the amazing things she's seen/been through.  And it is very cool she met her great-great-granddaughter. I wish my grandmother could have met my son.

Me and Matt Dec 2010
  • For my friend who is going to watch Andrew today for a few hours.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For daycare and the fact that the teachers there are wonderful to Cooper and he likes being with them.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • I'm thankful for someone who's recently come back into my life. 

I am also thankful for coffee (not to copy you r9, it's just that great minds think alike). 

I am thankful that P's skin condition seems to be improving.  He was having an allergic reaction to antibiotics and hopefully it's clearing up after our third trip to the doctor.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My parents for lending me some money for the security deposit.

My bf for helping me find an amazing place to live and pushing me to get things finalized.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • For the amazingly supportive group of people that have come out of the woodwork to welcome me back to town (I grew up her and then left for college). I forgot how many friends I had here of all ages. Their support has made the biggest difference in my transition home and into motherhood.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"