August 2011 Moms

Pantyliners while pregnant (tmi)

So I have had to start wearing pantyliners because it seems like I've got niagra falls going on down there.  I know things can get, shall we say "juicy" during pregnancy, but seriously I had no ideahow bad.  Please tell me I am not alone and Lord if I am, should I see the doc? 

I have been pregnant 5 times, but have never made it this far in a pregnancy so this is all very new to me.  Sorry if it's TMI.

Married 8/23/09 Dx: Endometriosis mc 2003, mc 2005, mc Oct. 2009 and ectopic pg Feb. 2010 Baby Girl Gracie Mae born 5 weeks early on 7/6/11. Baby boy JT born full term on 7/5/12. We are blessed!

Re: Pantyliners while pregnant (tmi)

• Totally normal. For me, it subsided a bit in the second tri. Those last few weeks are RIDICULOUS. I just buy the biggest box of pantyliners I can find.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • i'm just thrilled for you that you've gotten this far! congrats! i'm not too excited for the "snail trail" that appears in the 3rd tri, lol. 
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep feeling that too!  And it comes and goes, so I have to wear liners every day-never know what to expect.  I change them often, too, so I can feel clean.  I really don't mind liners, I usually wear them daily even before KU, because I like being able to stay clean all day-like changing my undies but easier!  Look on the bright side-maybe it makes sex better!  Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been using them as well, but I am on progesterone suppositories and that's a whole different hot mess in my panties!!!  I think it's pretty normal for the juices to be flowing!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
  • imageOneday82:
    I have been using them as well, but I am on progesterone suppositories and that's a whole different hot mess in my panties!!!  I think it's pretty normal for the juices to be flowing!

LMAO because I had to use the suppositories with the last pregnancy and I understand completely that kind of hot mess.  lol

Married 8/23/09 Dx: Endometriosis mc 2003, mc 2005, mc Oct. 2009 and ectopic pg Feb. 2010 Baby Girl Gracie Mae born 5 weeks early on 7/6/11. Baby boy JT born full term on 7/5/12. We are blessed!
  • imagemaceymay1816:

imageOneday82:
    I have been using them as well, but I am on progesterone suppositories and that's a whole different hot mess in my panties!!!  I think it's pretty normal for the juices to be flowing!

LMAO because I had to use the suppositories with the last pregnancy and I understand completely that kind of hot mess.  lol

I'm glad you understand, it's foul!  Only a few more weeks though and I'm through with them! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
  • LOL!  Like a pp said, it comes and goes for me.  Always good to have some liners on hand, just in case.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • it's really bad for me this time. In fact, I find myself running the bathroom because I'm convinced I'm bleeding. 

I read a lot about the snail trail when I was pg with DD...but never experienced it. It's so bad and gross this time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been like this for quite a few years, let alone just during pregnancy. My doc said it was the birth control I was on, and otherwise I just apparently have a lot of mucus. Go figure. I just change my undies often and use panty liners when it's really bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"