Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Can I see your 6m pictures, please? (Need posing and outfit help)

The boys are getting their 6 month pictures this weekend, and I'd love to see what you all did. 

My professional photographer friend is doing them as a fund raiser for their adoption.  He's not a baby photographer, so I'd like to come prepared with some posing assistance. 

I have one solid sitter, but I don't trust the other without someone behind him. 

Also, and most importantly, what do they wear!?  TIA

7.9.10image

My blog

Re: Can I see your 6m pictures, please? (Need posing and outfit help)

• Ky can sit for periods of time and stands well when holding on.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I put the boys in matching outfits, khaki pants and blue polo shirts.  They did some pics of the boys together (sitting back to back, side by side, on belly side by side, one laying in front of the other, laying on their backs with their heads side by side facing opposite directions) then some of them alone.  They also let them just be and got some shots of them grabbing their feet, biting their hands, etc.  Those were very cute too.  One of my favorite shots is of the two of them sitting side by side, with one a few inches further up, facing to the left and they are looking ahead and the camera angle is straight on. 

I wish I had a way to show you all of the shots, but the link online exp and it would take me forever to PIP

Good luck and have fun!

• It was around Christmas, so we had him posing with ornaments and other holiday inspirations (we also had a cute little Charlie Brown christmas tree).  He wore the sweater you see, with a shirt on under it that we used in other pics as well.  He just had jeans on and some Ugg style boots.  He was sitting (barely) at that time so we were right there incase he tipped.  If it hadn't been around the holidays, I was planning on finding some older looking toys and giving him them to play with as props.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Btw- Did you see Kirbus's request for your "picture call out"?  We need to see more pics of the twins!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards