Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

BLOG GIVE AWAY!

OKAY BLMs!!! I am getting ready for my FIRST EVER BLOOOOG GIVEAWAAAAYYY!!!! I will announce the winner on MONDAY! All you have to do to enter is follow my blog (audrinasmommy.blogspot.com), you have to have an angel (sorry, the prize is a blm thing), and you have to be AWESOME! EEEKKKK! I am so excited to do this! So, go follow my blog so you can get a SURPRISE from ME! :)

P.S. The prize helped me so, so much during the grieving process, which is the reason why I am posting this here. If I could buy one for every one of you, I would, but I am a waitress and a college student... soooo, I don't see that happening in the near future. Sorry :( I truly wish I could. But, maybe you could be the winner! I will share the prize with everyone just in case you want to go out and buy it!

I am continually praying for each and every one of you. If you are new, I am so sorry for your loss. This was the first message board that I ever wrote on after I lost my daughter Audrina in June. I thought my world was ending and I found so much comfort in this group of ladies. Hang in there!

Much love and prayers!

Molly:)

Re: BLOG GIVE AWAY!

• Molly,

I have been trying to post a comment on your blog since last night, but I think because I am new to blogging I am doing something wrong.  How do I become a team member so I can send you my post thanking you for an amazing blog. :-)