May 2011 Moms
Options

Diaper bag

Mamas, recommend your diaper bag! I can't decide between a couple. I love both of them, but one is bigger with no insulated bottle pockets, and the other is smaller with the bottle pockets. So which is better I guess? There's mixed reviews on both.

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Diaper bag

• Options

My husband and I have been looking at different diaper bags. At first we chose two different ones at Walmart, a small Winny the Pooh bag and a bigger brown bag that had a changing pad. When I looked around with MIL I found a really cute Winny the Pooh diaper bag that had a big bag, small bag, changing pad, bottle holder, and makeup holder for $20! Needless to say that is now on my registry at Walmart. The reviews for the diaper bag weren't all that bad either.

Disney - Winnie the Pooh 5-in-1 Tote Diaper Bag Set

• Options
    imageKrisP21:

My husband and I have been looking at different diaper bags. At first we chose two different ones at Walmart, a small Winny the Pooh bag and a bigger brown bag that had a changing pad. When I looked around with MIL I found a really cute Winny the Pooh diaper bag that had a big bag, small bag, changing pad, bottle holder, and makeup holder for $20! Needless to say that is now on my registry at Walmart. The reviews for the diaper bag weren't all that bad either.

Disney - Winnie the Pooh 5-in-1 Tote Diaper Bag Set

I like the concept, but hate Winnie the Pooh.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.skiphop.com/product/20000.html

This is the one that I am registered for at Babies R us! I love everything about it! Of course I have never had a baby so this is all based on pure research but my sister has two kids and will only buy the Skip Hop brand.

photo c27c4a76-6351-4ead-85d2-b18a046f41d4_zpsf0635b7f.jpg
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageyzgal247:

This is the one that I am registered for at Babies R us! I love everything about it! Of course I have never had a baby so this is all based on pure research but my sister has two kids and will only buy the Skip Hop brand.

I like that... and I like that you can pick different patterns for the outside. Do you know if it has thermal bottle pockets? I'm not even sure if those are necessary ha

• Options
    I've been eyeing this one by Skip Hop and I bought this one off of Mama Bargains by Bella Tunno. The one by Bella Tunno seriously excellent pockets without being overly bulky.
    Photobucket
    aCg 3.1.07 | hCr 5.5.11
  • Options
    This is what we registered for.  I've seen it in person and love it!  They also have it in grey.
  • Options
    imagejordanjamison99:
    imageyzgal247:

I like that... and I like that you can pick different patterns for the outside. Do you know if it has thermal bottle pockets? I'm not even sure if those are necessary ha

I'm not sure f it has the thermal pockets. I wouldn't thinks its necessary. I figure I will carry bottles with the formula in it and a bottle of water and just mix it when I need it so its not like its going to go bad.

photo c27c4a76-6351-4ead-85d2-b18a046f41d4_zpsf0635b7f.jpg
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"