I poas this weekend & it was positive (X3), but then I started bleeding (a lot) Monday. I had my hcg levels drawn and they were decreasing.
I am waiting for my doctor to call, but if this happened to you can you tell me if you were advised to wait a cycle before trying again?
Had I not POAS I might never have known. (My cycle ranges a bit, and the bleeding was well within the range of a normal length cycle for me).
Trying for #2 since July 2010
BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!
Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!