Babies: 9 - 12 Months

NBR - zodiac signs are changing?!

Did you all see this? I don't really follow or put much stock into zodiac signs, but it's still fun to read my horoscope  every now and then. And I still "identify" as an Aries. I don't think I see myself as a Pisces... 

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/style/113100139.html?elr=KArksUUUoDEy3LGDiO7aiU 

And my other question - DD's birthday is Feb. 16. According to this, does that make her a Capricorn or an Aquarius? Both? Can you HAVE 2 signs?

imageimage
imageimageimage
AngelSmitty: This reminds me of something my college Human Sexuality professor used to say in class.  "Sex is between the legs.  Gender is between the ears."

Re: NBR - zodiac signs are changing?!

• i used to read heavily into this astrological stuff...

its really hard to tell as in identifying with only "one" sign.  a lot has to do with the time you were born. and a bunch of other stuff i forgot.. im feb 13. which makes me an aquarius.. but at the time of birth something was going to into libra.. so its said i have libran tendencies as well...  then there is he whole if your born a few days after a sign changes or before.. you could very well have those traits... it all confusing. but i agree, fun to read

• So my DH would be an Ophiuchus?  That's weird.  And I haven't ever read a horoscope for an Ophiuchus.  I don't think that have that one in Cosmo and the newspaper.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • WTF, I'm something that didn't even exist before!  I like my Sagittarius roots.  And I liked that DD was a Taurus, now she's an Aries.  I refuse to accept this.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I would be too, what the hell is this!?!?!

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d

My Chart

TTCAL November Siggy Challenge: Animal Puns

• I'm ignoring it. I don't like the change. I'm totally a Scorpio and the "13th sign" makes me a Virgo. I am not a Virgo at all. I'll just stick to what I was born under back in '85.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards