Nurseries and Baby Gear

Where to buy hanging letters for nursery?

Where can I purchase the letters to hang above baby's crib?

Re: Where to buy hanging letters for nursery?

• PBK has them (I think already hanging from ribbons) but Jo Ann fabric and Michael's sell them as well for much cheaper. And the craft stores have them painted and unpainted so if you wanted them different colors you could paint them yourself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank You...What is PBK?
  • Loading the player...
  • Most craft stores have some. It depends what kind you want though. They generally have a nice basic assortment. If you want larger ones or a different font then you can buy them online. I got mine from woodenletters.net. I wanted some giant ones. :)
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • PBK = Pottery Barn Kids
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Etsy.com has many shops that sell hanging letters.

They'll probably be cheaper than pottery barn and you'll be able to get exactly what you want because if you can't find it, you can always ask a shop to make it for you.

Lover of all things baby. Founder & Editor of Chic & Cheap Nursery.
  • I went to Michaels yesterday and they no longer sell them (at least at the store closest to us). Babies R Us also sells them. If you are registered there, you can always add them to your registry.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• JoAnn Fabrics has a varied selection, some painted white and some unpainted.  I liked their selection better than Michael's
    A possibility was born the day you were born and will live as long as you live.
    CafeMom Tickers .............................. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I bought some at Michaels yesterday for 2.99 apiece. They were white unpainted.
  • I bought ours through Etsy and they were only $7.50 per letter.  They have some gorgeous ones on etsy that you can pick the color or even designs to be painted on the letters (like polka dots, etc), fonts, size, if you want it with ribbon, what kind of hook, etc.  
  • I found some at Hobby Lobby and Michaels this weekend. Went with HL because they had the shape we wanted. I think they were $3/per letter
  • I have the wallpaper letters from Land of Nod in my DD's room.

Espresso letters from PBK in my DS's room. 

And I've bought and painted letters from Michael's. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"