April 2011 Moms

Breast or Bottle Feeding?

Which method will you be using?  Read how I made my decision at http://www.squidoo.com/breast_is_best.

Re: Breast or Bottle Feeding?

• right now I'm planning on pumping and freezing it for bottles. I'm not too keen on the idea of having a baby on my breast and that's just my personal thought/opinion. I know not everyone will agree with me but I feel like this is a middle ground- I'll be giving my baby the benefits of breastmilk, yet I won't be the only one they depend upon to be fed by. I feel like it gives our family more flexibility.

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • I will be breast feeding and pumping so DH can help feed them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image stefaniew26:

right now I'm planning on pumping and freezing it for bottles. I'm not too keen on the idea of having a baby on my breast and that's just my personal thought/opinion. I know not everyone will agree with me but I feel like this is a middle ground- I'll be giving my baby the benefits of breastmilk, yet I won't be the only one they depend upon to be fed by. I feel like it gives our family more flexibility.

We did this for DS and I will probably do it for DD too.  It worked very well for our family, even though I was a SAHM I got to where I exclusively pumped. DH could feed him too and we could take turns waking up every 2 hours at night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Stop spamming the boards, this is the fourth or so board you've posted this on.