Working Moms

I bought my last box of milk stoage bags...

Bittersweet.  I bought my last box of milk storage bags.  There are 50 in a box plus I still have about 25.  DD is already 9 mos and I just use two bags a day. 

It's nice to see the end of pumping getting closer.  But, it's also kinda sad that DD's getting so big.

Re: I bought my last box of milk stoage bags...

• Ahhhh, the end is in sight :)

She IS getting so big! I can't believe how much she's grown since that pink tutu picture.

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

• It definitely was bittersweet for me too. I was glad to see the end of pumping, but a little sad my baby was growing up so fast!
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I fel the same way- in some ways glad to be done with it but missing it too. I am trying to not do that so much now because I am not sure if we will be able to have another one and want to try to focus on the now and future. It woudl be hard if I never have all that goes along with a baby again though! But I am thankful I had / have it!!

And congrats on going this long as it is hard work sometimes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"