Trying to Get Pregnant

Anyone else ready for this week to be over?

I've got a ridiculous amount of homework piling up, an all day class on Saturday and want to POAS so bad, it is killing me! Who's with me? Can we just fast-forward a few days?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else ready for this week to be over?

• Lord Yes!!!

I am over with this week... I kept on thinking today was Thursday. I think that makes it even worse! 

• I know how you feel. I have been counting down till friday, since MONDAY. Tuesday my FB status was "Almost hump day! Can't wait for friday"
  • Urrrghh! Definitely cannot wait for this week to be over with!!!!!! Work is very stressful right now, I'm looking forward to Friday night so I can kick back!
    TTC Since 09/2010 - Chemical Pregnancy 8/23/2011

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

img src="image image

• Meeee! Work this week is completely stressing me out. Manager drama! Ugh! I POAS Tuesday, which obviously was a BFN, so that didn't help! I am ready for Friday!
  • Ugh Yes! I have been having one hell of a week myself.  Wish it was time for the weekend! Plus I am anxious because my DH and I go to see the RE next Monday.  
  • image Nicoley22:
    Ugh Yes! I have been having one hell of a week myself.  Wish it was time for the weekend! Plus I am anxious because my DH and I go to see the RE next Monday.  

Good luck at the RE! I hope you can find some answers or get something started soon!

• So ready for this week to be over!!!  I am a teacher and although I love Christmas break it is so tough to get back to work after 12 days off!  I have been so tired since last night!  Come on Friday!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I am so ready for this week to be over! I have been sick all week and I can't wait till this weekend so I can POAS.... lets fast forward the next two days.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Amen sista!!  I went to be last night thinking today was Thursday and even dated everything at work for Thursday!  Thank goodness tomorrow finally is, or I'd be ma-ad!!  
      Here's to very quick and painless Thursdays, ladies!!
    IUD removed June '10. CP Sept'10. Confirmed complete bicornuate uterus June '11.
  • ME! I have had a week from hell and can not wait for this week to be over... actually I can't wait for this month to be over.
  • I totally agree!  BTW, I am also 8 DPO and I am debating testing tomorrow morning.  Probably a bad idea but I can't resist!
    Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • image Mrs.Jason.9.15.07:
    I totally agree!  BTW, I am also 8 DPO and I am debating testing tomorrow morning.  Probably a bad idea but I can't resist!

I was really trying to hold out this month. I'm not having any convincing symptoms or anything but I want to test sooo bad! I have been on FF looking at all the charts that got BFP's on 9 DPO. HAHA!  I just might tomorrow tooWink

• I work all weekend soo I am not really looking forward to it!! But I am for you ladies that have had a long week!!! Hope the ones testing this weekend get their BFP : )
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• I am definitely ready for it to be the weekend! It's not that the week has been bad since we're still on holiday at my parents' place, but I'm getting impatient to POAS again since it'll actually be the expected end of my cycle. I'm trying to be good because DH doesn't want me to get disappointed testing too early.
  • I CAN'T WAIT for this week to be over. I always hate the week after the holidays, because I have to readjust my internal clock, which is hard, because I love staying up late, but hate getting up early.