Pregnant after a Loss

I DD'd!!

After about 10 minutes of trying to delete/edit my post, I FINALLY made it happen.

I'm sorry everyone.  That was a terrible post.  Just because I'm a paranoid freak, doesn't mean I should be throwing my irrational fears in the faces of expecting parents.  That's just stupid!  I promise to be smarter with my posts form this point forward!

(..and for the record, even though it scares the sh!t outta me, I am proud, honored and happy to be raising my kids in this world) 

Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
*So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
and one handsome little man*
RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I DD'd!!

• I'd be surprised if many of us didn't have similar thoughts passing through our heads, at least from time to time. It's hard not to if you pay any amount of attention to the news.But I think we all have to recognize that it's been happening for generations. Our fears/concerns might be a bit different from those our parents or grandparents had for us, but I think every generation has felt like that for one reason or another. No worries re: your post! At least not from me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didn't see your original post but I wantr you to know you aren't alone. I am well aware I suffer from anxiety issues and probably think about these things more than most, but I am consumed by fears of child molesters, kidnappers, being a victim of violent crime etc. Drunk driving, when she goes to college, it never stops.

In fact, I was up until 3 AM last night worrying about DD when we go to Spring Training. She is spending 2 days with my parents and the next 2 with the ILs and I am terrified of my parents driving her on the highway to ILs house. I have images of a fiery crash, ugh, I'll stop now.

DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope you didn't DD off my reply Embarrassed

Was there a sh!tstorm or something after I posted?

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• imagedamabo80:

I hope you didn't DD off my reply Embarrassed

No. No. No. I was trying to delete it long before you replied. Pretty much as soon as I hit post, I was like 'what the Hell am I doing' and I was trying to get rid of it, but the pages wouldn't load. Anyway, your reply (which I think was the only one) was so true. I tend to over analyze and obssess over things I can't control (dont even get me started on airplanes/flying). I know the chances/likelihood of anything so awful happening are so slim, I'm just the kind of person that thinks 'there's still a chance'. I know. It's stupid and annoying.
    Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
  • imageZed58:
    imagedamabo80:

I hope you didn't DD off my reply Embarrassed

No. No. No. I was trying to delete it long before you replied. Pretty much as soon as I hit post, I was like 'what the Hell am I doing' and I was trying to get rid of it, but the pages wouldn't load. Anyway, your reply (which I think was the only one) was so true. I tend to over analyze and obssess over things I can't control (dont even get me started on airplanes/flying). I know the chances/likelihood of anything so awful happening are so slim, I'm just the kind of person that thinks 'there's still a chance'. I know. It's stupid and annoying.

hehe...it's all good. I think I'll ban my child from watching Fox news, but totally allow them to watch MTV. Wink

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Didn't see your post but I think we all have crazy fears. I myself have a super irrational one like that if the world ends in 2012 my baby will be 18 months old and we happen to survive the initial disaster how would we cope with a toddler. See we are all a little crazy...DH pretends he can't hear when I say stupid stuff like that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"