Trying to Get Pregnant

Yay for Wii Fit Plus

So I am totally impressed with the Wii Fit Plus.

DH and I got it yesterday and have been playing around on it since.  This thing keeps track of weight, BMI, calories burned, etc! I had no idea it was this involved. Don't get me wrong,  these exercises aren't really equivalent to taking a couple mile run or anything, but the yoga is fun and the games keep you interested! It's at least got to be better than sitting on my bum watching TV instead, right? 

Has anyone used the Fit for a longer period of time and actually felt any kind of change in wellness?

Re: Yay for Wii Fit Plus

• I got one for Christmas and haven't used it yet! I've heard it works great but shouldn't take the place of your cardio! Have fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Its how I lost the majority of my pregnancy weight. 

It was a bit of a buzz kill though to hear "Your OBESE" everytime I weighed. But I muted it until I was "normal" again 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My friend got the Zumba for Wii for Xmas and she loooves it.. my other friend has Just Dance and she swears it helped her lose a few lb's before Thanksgiving :)  I've done it before and it's just really fun :)
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• I have just the regular Wii fit and haven't used it much, but I also don't feel like I'm working out unless I am sweating.  So I'm not a big fan of yoga.  I did get Just Dance 2 for Christmas and love it!  If you really want to burn some calories, I would suggest getting that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageChickenLittle2010:

Its how I lost the majority of my pregnancy weight. 

It was a bit of a buzz kill though to hear "Your OBESE" everytime I weighed. But I muted it until I was "normal" again 

LOL They said I was OBESE too, even though I am at the right weight for my height hahah. Other than that, I love Wii Fit! Now I need to buy one!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have

Wii EA Sports Active 2 -- I actually feel like it's a real workout, more or less. It gets my heart rate up. It focuses on moving from cardio to strength training. I was certainly sore the first week. I have it set on "hard".  (It's a LOT better than the original active)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"