December 2010 Moms

December Mom Website Check In

***I will try to get the information in when I can but time is dictated by a colicky little girl. So please don't send me repeat messages about not getting added. Just re-submit the information and I will try to get it there. With a LO running the house now some people might get over looked. It's not intentional.*** 

Please check out the website to make sure all of your information is correct. 

December Mom's Website.

If you wish to be added to the website please fill this out:

• What was your Due Date?
  • What Date was your LO born?
  • What Time?
  • How much did LO weigh?
  • How Long was LO?
  • What's LO's Name?

If you wish to have your Birth Story added to the site please PM/post me the link if you already posted your Birth Story. For Privacy reasons I will not post your story to the website unless given direct permission. You can also e-mail me your story at lovesm_m@yahoo.com

Also, If you have pictures to add to the Nursery,  Maternity or New Born picture gallery PM/post the link to a thread you started or when you create one showing off your pictures For Privacy reasons I will not post pictures to the website unless give direct permission. You can also e-mail me your pictures at lovesm_m@yahoo.com 

I will not look through ANY Birth Story or Nursery Posts trying to find information for the site. It needs to be provided by YOU in a check-in, e-mail, or PM.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: December Mom Website Check In