St. Louis Babies
Options

XP: Petite maternity clothes?

Hello,

Does anyone know good places in the St. Louis area to find petite maternity clothes (size 2)? Motherhood and JC Penney's sizes start at 4/6. I'm particulary interested in finding short-length (29/30 inch) pants so I don't have to get everything hemmed. I've ordered a few things from oldnavy.com and gap.com, but I'm having trouble finding stores where I can actually try things on. I appreciate any suggestions you might have! :-)

Re: XP: Petite maternity clothes?

• Options
    I'm not sure if they carry as small as a size 2 but Target has a pretty good maternity section.  For second-hand stuff you could try Once Upon A Child, they have several locations throughout the STL metro area.  I was just at the one in St. Charles and they had a lot to choose from.  I also remember seeing size 2's there because I just laughed at myself thinking "nope"
  • Options
    Try JC Penny's or Sears. I think they have some petitie maternity clothes there! HTH
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was at Old Navy last night and they have maternity jeans in a size 2, plus they come in "short"
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies. I found some things at Baby Gap at the Galleria and I'm going to check out Old Navy at the Mills this weekend. Looks like I'll be getting a lot hemmed ... But it will all be worth it in the end. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"