Nurseries and Baby Gear

Babi Italia Hamilton or Europa Palisades crib??

Has anyone purchased/used these cribs and dressers? We are thinking of doing one of these and wanted to see what others thought of them. Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Babi Italia Hamilton or Europa Palisades crib??

• We have the Babi Italia set and LOVE IT! its amazing quality furniture that you can tell will last for a very long time. Hope this helps :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have the Palisades and it's great so far (DS isn't here yet, so we haven't "used" it yet)  The dressers came fully assembled, just had to add the feet.  Crib was really easy to do as well.  It's also very sturdy.  We have the cherry and it's a great color.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKlmorgan83:
    We have the Palisades and it's great so far (DS isn't here yet, so we haven't "used" it yet)  The dressers came fully assembled, just had to add the feet.  Crib was really easy to do as well.  It's also very sturdy.  We have the cherry and it's a great color.

I'm happy to hear this.  It's one of the cribs that I've been considering for our twins but I wanted to check it out in person before making a definite decision.

ETA: Which mattress did you go with? A lot of the reviewers on BRU.com were saying they had trouble finding one that fit properly.

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Hello,  I received the Babi Italia Hamilton crib second hand and when putting it together, we realized that our friend only have us about half of the needed hardware.  Does anyone have this crib in storage (to-be-thrown-away) and is willing to just sell me the hardware?  I called the manufacturer but they are going out of business. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"