Florida Babies
Options

How are your holiday plans coming?

Tell us about celebrating the holiday season in the sunshine!

Re: How are your holiday plans coming?

• Options
    Its hard to get into the spirit when its in the 80's!!!  But...it is our first xmas in our first house and with the baby on the way, its gonna be really special, so i guess that means decorating!  We're doing xmas eve at our house and then we're going on a babymoon after christmas to Ashville, NC!  (go see some snow, or at least someplace below 75F!)

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options
    We haven't even started our holiday planning yet.  We've been trying to get the nursery ready. We've had issues getting our crib and bedding, and we've done other projects around the house.  Finally, the nursey and mural should be done this weekend.  After that I can't wait to decorate the house and put up our tree! Luckily our family leaves here so we don't have to travel far with our new litttle boy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree w/ the other Haley.Its hard to get into the full spirit when your sewating like a pig lol! Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year!  Our family plans are going great...the house is decorated. DH is putting up lights today and counting down till Christmas..and the baby's arrival!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"