Philadelphia Babies
Options

OB/GYN's in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield area?

I just found out i'm pregnant and am looking for a recommendation of a good OB/GYN.  I live in Haddonfield and would love to find someone local that is good with first time moms.

Thanks so much!

Re: OB/GYN's in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield area?

• Options
    I go to Stafford/Magness at 1810 Haddonfield-Berlin Rd. in Cherry Hill. I've been going there for about 10 years and they are absolutley amazing! Very friendly staff!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the recommendation!  I'll definitely check them out.  Thanks again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I go to Cherry Hill Gyn in Mt. Laurel, right by the Turnpike entrance.  They have two doctors and a midwife who deliver babies.  They are affiliated with Virtua hospital in Voorhees.

I've been really happy with them so far!

https://www.cherryhillgyn.com/home

• Options
    I'm with the following. There are four women docs in the group and they are all fantastic (Wendy Martinez is my favorite). They are righth beside Virtua in Voorhees and that is where they deliver. I can't rave enough about them.

Women's Group for OBGYN
    2301 E Evesham Rd Ste 122
    Voorhees, NJ 08043-4519
    Phone: (856) 770-9300
  • Options
    I go to Dr. John J. Litz off of Kings Highway in Cherry Hill. He actually delivered my daughter, myself and my younger sister. He is extremely, nice, gentle, and gives you an incredible about of ease. P.S. My husband says he looks like the principal from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I think it's funny. Good luck!
  • Options
    I love Magness and Stafford. ?They were so thorough and weren't bothered with all my questions. ?Stafford did my c/s and I got lots of compliments on the incision ;) ?Love them!!!
  • Options
    I go to Stafford Magness also!  although, I only see Pam (NP) so I am told I need to meet the docs soon so I know who will deliver!
  • Options
    I go to Garden State OBGYN in Voorhees.  IT's a pretty big practice, but I love 99% of the docs there.  The office staff is really helpful too, especially Heather.  Dr. Dombo just delivered my twins - she was fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"