May 2011 Moms
Options

Pre-natal vitamin Q.

I'm almost out - my dad's now ex gf gave me a TON of sample pack of Materna, but I've heard you take one kind of vitamin for the first bit and then a different one. Is that true? Or can I just go buy some more Materna?
BabyName Ticker

Re: Pre-natal vitamin Q.

• Options

imageVaulterMom:
    I'm almost out - my dad's now ex gf gave me a TON of sample pack of Materna, but I've heard you take one kind of vitamin for the first bit and then a different one. Is that true? Or can I just go buy some more Materna?

I've never heard of that!!  I am taking the same one the whole 9 months.

• Options

Last pregnancy ETA (and this pregnancy as well) my OB prescribed me the same PNV the whole pregnancy. I've never heard of having to switch but I'm not an expert. Is Materna the PNV your OB prescribed/recommended?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think you change. I've been taking the same thing for months before I was pg, and plan to just keep taking it indefinitely.
  • Options
    i plan on taking the same one throughtout my pg unless my dr says something else
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! And I'd started it before seeing my doc. But when I told her I was taking Materna she seemed very happy with it :) I will just stick with this one the whole time then! Thanks again!
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"