Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Hump day poll!!!

Moms: what is your favorite thing to do with your little ones?

Moms-to-be:  What do you look forward to the most once you have your little one?

Re: Hump day poll!!!

• Options
    Right now - lay on the floor and play with her kick toys. She cracks up every time the music plays. I likeit when we dance around the house. I put on music and dance in front of her. She squeels and bables to me the whole time like she's singing along. I think I have a future ham on my hands.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    For me, right now I just want to hold him / her - although I do remember a friend with the fedding ice cream or trying new stuff, just watching all the funny faces.  I really look forward to that!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

With my 2.5 year old I like to play "makeup" with her.  She absolutley loves watching me put my makeup on and always wants some too.  Then when I pretend to put some on her she says "Mamma, I am so beautiful." 

With my son I love to make him laugh.  I just love a babies laugh, even if I do have to snort like a pig to get him to do it!

Being a mom is challenging at times, but oh so rewarding when they are so happy!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"